Lysol Disinfectant Spray
  • The brand offers a variety of scents, and of different sizes, but the Country Scent (the one that comes in green colored can) is my favourite because it is very mild and non-irritating and leaves that very clean and fresh smell after you spray it over different areas
  • I believe it is a very healthy and clean way to deodorize our surroundings, versus other deodorizer sprays that doesn’t have the antibacterial action Lysol has

• by patofgold23

Lysol Disinfectant Spray is the only brand I trust when it comes to keeping my house clean to make sure my kids are safe whichever part of the house they go and whatever they do. The brand offers a variety of scents, and of different sizes, but the Country Scent (the one that comes in green colored can) is my favourite

because it is very mild and non-irritating and leaves that very clean and fresh smell after you spray it over different areas.

My kids love you jump around and roll over the bed after I spray it with Lysol Disinfectant Spray coz I guess they get the same clean and fresh feeling it leaves behind.

The brand has a good reputation ...

• for being clinically proven to disinfect and kill 99.

9% of germs it comes in contact with, killing viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and eliminates odors, that is why no matter how many brands sit beside Lysol Disinfectant Spray in the store shelves, mothers like me always pick out the brand we trust.

I always have the habit of spraying the toilet area,

all closets in the house and my car with Lysol Disinfectant Spray.

I believe it is a very healthy and clean way to deodorize our surroundings, versus other deodorizer sprays that doesn’t have the antibacterial action Lysol has.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray is my partner in making sure my house is free from germs and kids and my loved ones are safe.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray
    road runner says :

Why doesn’t Lysol make a fragance free disinfecting spray.

Jules Li says :

They do have a fragrance free food surface sanitizer. It’s difficult to make a disinfectant that fragrance free, due in part to the ingredients that are included.

Galega says :

You may not like the fragrance. But, you will also not like if there isn’t any fragrance. The odor of disinfectant spray will be hard to bear with if there isn’t any fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532407774171231/k2311a0724/7.24.09