Olay Refreshing Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had a problem with flakes of dry skin stuck to my face after every wash
  • Besides the smell of alcohol, I like this toner a lot
  • It doesn't do much for my oily skin though so I was a little disappointed
  • I think it's best for people with normal skin

• by Diamend

I had a problem with flakes of dry skin stuck to my face after every wash. I thought using a toner after washing my face would get rid of the problem. The latest toner I tried was Olay Refreshing Toner. I love how cheap it is.

It’s only $3. 99 at CVS! I was looking for a toner with no alcohol in it but this one was so cheap haha. Besides the smell of alcohol, I like this toner a lot.

It takes off all the dry flakes of skin on

my face and I my face does feel refreshed like its name suggests after every use. I liked how it felt nice and cool against my skin. It doesn’t do much for my oily skin though so I was a little disappointed.

I was hoping that it would make my face less oily but it just cleans off the dirt and oil off of my face. I used this toner a few times a day and my face didn’t get so dry. I think it was because of my oily skin.

...

• I usually wash my face three to four times a day because my face gets so oily and I used the toner after every wash. It also didn’t do much about clogged pores and blackheads. I’m neutral on how effective the toner is on acne.

It dried up my pimples but it didn’t prevent acne. Some toners actually made my face brighter or lightened my face and that caused my acne scars to appear lighter. However, this toner didn’t lighten my skin so my scars slowly healed on their own.

It’s

not in a squeeze plastic bottle like most toners I used before. I didn’t really care about that though. I do like the color of the toner.

It’s a clear, aqua-green. It actually matches most of my other facial care products. It works pretty well for the price.

It does remove dead skin and impurities like a toner is supposed to do if that’s all you want. I think it’s best for people with normal skin. It’s also great for those who are looking for something simple and inexpensive.

Olay Refreshing Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407774141231/k2311a0724/7.24.09