Mrs. Freshley’s Lemon Pie
  • Freshley's Lemon Pie, with the exception of the crust, but the crust is bad regardless of which flavor variety I purchase, quite unfortunately
  • Crust is an important part of pie, and to just focus on making the filling taste delicious is not enough
  • If you are someone that really likes lemon-flavored treats, then you are definitely in for a treat with this pie

• by GenesisOne

I am really very pleased with Mrs. Freshley’s Lemon Pie, with the exception of the crust, but the crust is bad regardless of which flavor variety I purchase, quite unfortunately.

What pleases me about this lemon pie is the lemon filling.

Boy is it ever delicious! The lemon filling tastes precisely how I would expect

it to taste and that is such a pleasant filling to have.

Lemon is certainly a flavor that I look forward to tasting as my taste buds really loved this pie, especially when it is nice and warm and fresh from the microwave! It is such a shame that the crust is so bland and ...

• dry.

It really brings down my level of enjoyment eating this pie.

Crust is an important part of pie, and to just focus on making the filling taste delicious is not enough.

I really hope that the crust is improved in the near future.

If it is, I sure will be purchasing this lemon pie

on a regular basis! Until it is, I will still purchase this lemon pie because it is just that good that even though the crust is disappointing, I still look forward to having it! If you are someone that really likes lemon-flavored treats, then you are definitely in for a treat with this pie! I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773981231/k2311a0724/7.24.09