Mrs. Freshley’s Strawberry Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar
  • Freshley's Strawberry Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar is definitely my favorite of the three flavor varieties of cereal bars released by this company
  • I nonetheless will be purchasing these bars again and I do recommend them to those individuals that enjoy the flavor of strawberries

• by GenesisOne

Mrs. Freshley’s Strawberry Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar is definitely my favorite of the three flavor varieties of cereal bars released by this company.

The reason this is my favorite is because of the flavor.

The strawberry flavor is quite rich and authentic.

I especially find the flavor to be scrumptious when I heat

up the cereal bars in the microwave.

Warm strawberry bars! Yum! I also like how fresh and soft the cereal bars taste.

That is a definite plus.

I do wish though that the cereal bars were bigger and more filling, as just one or two does not seem to last long or go far.

...

• I nonetheless like to have one with my breakfast on occasion because the strawberry flavor really enhances my morning breakfast.

As a snack, these bars do not work too well because they are not real filling, so I usually just have these for the flavor rather than to satisfy hunger.

All in all, I

am quite pleased with the flavor of the the strawberry filling and the freshness and softness of the bars, although the fact that these bars are not too filling or large does disappoint me.

I nonetheless will be purchasing these bars again and I do recommend them to those individuals that enjoy the flavor of strawberries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773971231/k2311a0724/7.24.09