Mrs. Freshley’s Fig Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar  » Food  »
2.5
  • The flavor would have to be stronger and the bars more filling and satisfying before I would consider giving these bars another chance

• by GenesisOne

Mrs. Freshley’s Fig Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar, while not offering much of an improvement over the apple cinnamon variety, is nonetheless an improvement.

I find the fig flavor to be a little more intense than the apple-cinnamon flavor variety, and the fig flavor is certainly authentic.

I also like that the cereal bar is relatively soft

and has a fresh taste to it.

What I do not like is the size of the bars.

I could never get by on just two of these bars.

I have one or sometimes two with my breakfast on occasion, but as something on the side.

I have to have other food with these cereal bars or ...

• I would not have the energy to make it to lunch time! These bars just are not filling.

While the flavor is enjoyable, even if it is still lacking somewhat, I still doubt that I will purchase this variety of cereal bars a second time.

The flavor would have to be stronger and the bars more filling

and satisfying before I would consider giving these bars another chance.

If you like the flavor of figs, then you might want to give these bars a try - just do not expect to be able to fill up on one or two.

Even as s snack, these cereal bars will not be bringing very much to your stomach, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773961231/k2311a0724/7.24.09