Mrs. Freshley’s Apple Cinnamon Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar
1.0
  • I was definitely disappointed when I took a bite
  • I definitely will not be purchasing these bars again and I certainly do not recommend them, either

• by GenesisOne

Mrs. Freshley’s Apple Cinnamon Fruit & Grain Cereal Bar is not something that I plan on purchasing a second time because I did not care for the flavor of the bar or the size of the bar.

Although the words “apple cinnamon” appear on the wrapper, I really do not taste a whole lot of apple or cinnamon.

I

suppose there is enough of each to get away with advertising the bar as having those ingredients, but I personally think that there should be a whole lot more apple and cinnamon flavor baked into these bars than there actually is.

I was definitely disappointed when I took a bite.

I tasted more plain grain than anything really.

I ...

• will say that heating these bars up in the microwave can help because the heat helps to bring some additional flavor to the surface, but certainly not enough for me! I will say that these bars are relatively soft and fresh, at least.

Another complaint that I have is the size of the bars.

I personally think that they

are on the small side and I do not think that most people could get away with eating two of these cereal bars for breakfast and make it to lunch without feeling seriously hungry! The size of these bars is small and also not filling.

I definitely will not be purchasing these bars again and I certainly do not recommend them, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773951231/k2311a0724/7.24.09