Skin & Body Care Center Co.  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
Lopez Jaena Street, Brgy. Leon Kilat, Butuan City 8600 Philippines
  • But that place I like was so packed that day so i was forced to come to Skin & Body Care Center Co
  • And even that, time, I paid the same rate despite the discomfort

• by patofgold23

This place is a rip-off!!! I wanted to get a lag and underarm wax before I left for California last May. So I went to Skin & Body Care Center Co.

The place is nice and quiet.

I had bad experiences from this place in the past so I go somewhere else every time I need skin care services.

But that place I like was so packed that day so i was forced to come to Skin & Body Care Center Co.

Again.

I didn’t have much time you see.

Oh, the bad experiences I was talking about: the time I

went for my regular body wax and body scrub schedule, there was a lady in the next room who brought her 5 year old son with her and was talking so loudly echoing in the whole spa… minutes later, this kid runs around the spa, and back to the treatment room where her mother was doing her facial scrub.

I’ve never been to a spa this noisy.

How can you relax in an environment like that? I could hear hear all the distractions, but didn’t say anything though.

It’s the lady in the next room that’s starting to complain and I could ...

• hear that too, ugh!!! Not a very relaxing experience… Worse, another time I came, the whole spa was so uncomfortably hot, and when I couldn’t stand it anymore, I asked the skin care attendant why it is so hot today and found that their airconditioning system had been broken for 3 days now! What??? 3 days? What business would allow their airconditioning unfilxed for 3 days in a row? They’d lose a lot of customers that way.

And even that, time, I paid the same rate despite the discomfort… despite the fact that they charge too much for every service on their

list! Last May, I felt to ripped off having to pay 450 pesos for a lower leg wax, when the other spa 2 blocks away (where I go to now) charge 220 pesos (less than half of what they charge)…they charged me 150 pesos for my underarm wax while the other place’s rate for the same service is only 125 pesos.

And if you take time to look at their price list, you’d wanna run away from that place as far as possible.

Girls, if you live in Butuan City, don’t get ripped off by Skin & Body Care Center Co.

as I was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407773911231/k2311a0724/7.24.09