Onemanga.com  » Web sites  »
  • The site has a long list (thousands, I think) of both Japanese and Korean comics

• by Katri

For all the mangaholics out there, onemanga. com is a great source of manga and other anime titles. The site has a long list (thousands, I think) of both Japanese and Korean comics.

The comics are all scans of the original and translated in English. They have good quality scans which are easy to read.

The site updates its comic titles regularly and I only have to click on the “Recent Updates”

tab to know which manga chapter is currently uploaded. The website can be navigated easily.

The mangas are classified in genres and indexed alphabetically. A short synopsis is found when you click on each manga title and one can get an idea what the manga is about.

The site also provide ranking for each manga which for me wasn’t really helpful because taste is very subjective. If I want to go ...

• to a particularly title immediately, I would just click on the title bar on the right corner of the page and scroll down for the title I wanted.

This is the site where I get my weekly dose of Naruto and Bleach manga chapters. The site is fast to upload popular manga chapters.

Among their popular titles are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Vampire Knight, etc. It also regularly acquires new manga

titles.

What I also like about this site is the lack of pop up advertisement. Of course there are advertisements on the webpage but it’s not overwhelming that it can obscure what I’m looking for.

I also want to praise the web administrator for maintaining the site perfectly and removing any unwanted ads in their site. So if you’re still on a lookout for a good website providing manga scanlations, check out onemanga.

com

Onemanga.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202407773901231/k2311a0724/7.24.09