Kirkland Signature Drinking Water  » Food  »
1.7
  • I bought a case of the Kirkland Signature Drinking Water, distributed by Costco Wholesale Corporation out of Seattle Washington
  • The first thing I noticed about the water was a very strong chlorine taste that made it, to me, barely drinkable

• by Phantascene
      I bought a case of the Kirkland Signature Drinking Water, distributed by Costco Wholesale Corporation out of Seattle Washington. The first thing I noticed about the water was a very strong chlorine taste that made it,

to me, barely drinkable. We will generally refill the water bottles in our home so that we can reuse them, and will usually only buy new bottled water when the bottles have been lost or damaged. The ...

David says :

Is the 16.9 oz bottled Kirkland Signature Drinking water considered distilled?

John says :

Yes it is distilled.

Galega says :

Kirkland Signature Drinking Water isn’t a distilled water. It is a mineral water, where some minerals are added for refreshing taste as well as providing necessary minerals in trace amount to users.

gail says :

Is the Kirkland 16.9 water bottles distilled water?

John says :

Yes, it is distilled.

Galega says :

You can also drink distilled water. There won’t be any problem.

However, Kirkland Signature Drinking Water isn’t a distilled water. It is a RO purified drinking water where necessary minerals are added to make it refreshing as well as enhance its nutritional value.

Diane Schally says :

Was wondering if you would ever consider putting a little more plastic back on the caps? I am getting at that older age where with tendenitis and arthritis, it is VERY difficult to open the bottles. I buy Kirkland drinking water at Costco often and was really hoping some changes could be made. (It`s NOT that much plastic to put back on) Thanks.

dashesy says :

Yup Kirkland signature drinking water bottle it is hard to open without water splashing everywhere They probably were trying to save on plastic materials to make it cheaper.

Brandon says :

Very True, I am hating the change of the cap, makes it very hard to open.

David Rees says :

I’m in my 80’s and do not have any trouble opening the bottle, even with one hand.

MARILYN CARROLL says :

WHAT TYPE OF PLASTIC IS USED IN KIRKLAND SIGNATURE DRINKING WATER, BOTTLES?

harry ballsonya says :

cosco kirkling water bottles are made from bosco emptys they should name the water cosco bosco water

Brandon says :

It is not BPA free as Costco has said they will change only when something better comes along they can use for the bottles.

Jack says :

You are completely wrong. Kirkland water bottles are 100% PBA free all you have to do is call consumer affairs at Niagara water, the people who make the water bottles, at 1-800-774-2678. They will confirm the bottles are number one type and PBA free. The triangular designation of number one is at the very bottom of the bottle of water. You can see for yourself. I hate when people give wrong information.

Samantha says :

I agree with Jack. It is annoying to watch good companies be criticized by unknowledgeable people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2760877390331/k2311a086/8.6.06