Blackberry Pearl 8110  » Phones  »
  • I have owned the Blackberry Pearl for a little over a year now, and it is by far the best phone I have ever had
  • I think this is much better than larger phones because it can sometimes be difficult to carry around some of the larger phones
  • I use slang a lot when I am texting and I know a lot of people do this as well
  • I highly recommend this phone to anyone looking for one that is truly reliable

• by forevergrateful12

I have owned the Blackberry Pearl for a little over a year now, and it is by far the best phone I have ever had. It is a smart PDA phone that is actually small enough to fit in your pocket. It’s basically a smaller version of the Blackberry Curve. If you are looking for a good, reliable Blackberry, it is not necessary to buy the Blackberry Curve. The Blackberry Pearl has all the same features packed into a smaller phone. I think this is much better than larger phones because it can sometimes be difficult to carry around some of the larger phones.

The Blackberry Pearl does not have a full keyboard, but it has a half keyboard. I have found that this is just

as sufficient as a full keyboard beecause the phone guesses the word you are trying to type so you don’t even have to type out the whole word! I use slang a lot when I am texting and I know a lot of people do this as well. This phone has a custom dictionary, so you can build the words you usually use and it is automatically placed into the dictionary. It’s really cool.

This really is such a reliable phone. I have dropped it several times and it’s durability has saved if time and time again. I haven’t had to replace it yet, which is great because although I do have insurance on it, I don’t want to pay fifty bucks because of a ...

• cheaply-made phone. That just angers me, as I’m sure it would anger a lot of people. You won’t have to worry about this phone doing that.

This phone I have found is actually really easy to use. I have many appointments throughout the day, and all I have to do is put it into my memopad or to-do list or even on my calender, and I can set an alarm however long before I’d like to be reminded of the appointment. I can even set them for years in advance! This really helps make a long day easier to manage. You don’t need a Blackberry Curve or a Blackberry Bold to keep track of all your appointments. These phones are so much more expensive when the

Blackberry Pearl can do just as much as they can.

When people see the Blackberry Pearl, they think that since it is smaller than the other Blackberries, that is doesn’t have all the same features included. It really does, as I said before, and it hasn’t failed me yet. When I look for a phone, I look for one that isn’t going to stop working if it gets banged up a bit. I also look for one that makes life just a little bit easier for me, since that is what a phone is used for. The Blackberry Pearl has gone above and beyond my expectations and it wasn’t even that much money. I highly recommend this phone to anyone looking for one that is truly reliable.

RAINE says :

i would like to know what else can this BLACKBERRY PEARL 8110 do that any blackberry can`t

dean carter says :

The pearl has a different keyboard look then any other blackberry, and it’s shaped more like a candybar. There is not much things different because most blackberry devices has most of the same features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372407773871231/k2311a0724/7.24.09