Little Ceasars Pizza  » Restaurants  »
2312 South Oates Street Dothan, Alabama (334)-671-2700
  • I love pepperoni pizza and the crazy bread is amazing
  • That's in case anyone wanted to know but I'm going to review the one I have experience with
  • I have noticed that the store is always clean and the staff polite no matter what type of day
  • Little Ceasars Pizza gets a ten for cost, cleanliness and politeness

• by green eyed angel

Little Ceasars Pizza is the one place that my family and I go to regularly when we want a large pepperoni pizza. I love pepperoni pizza and the crazy bread is amazing!

The location on South Oates is the only one I’ve been to. There are two of them, the other one is located

at 3675 Montgomery highway in Dothan and it’s phone number is (334)671-1818. That’s in case anyone wanted to know but I’m going to review the one I have experience with.

For the price the pizza is amazing. Even though it’s always ready and waiting it’s always hot too. With an insulated bag I’ve found that ...

• my pizza is just as hot when I get it home as it was when I picked it up. The whole family loves them so I have to get two every trip. Even my baby loves these inexpensive pizza’s. The idea behind getting two is to have some left over for the next day
        but it rarely works that way.

I have noticed that the store is always clean and the staff polite no matter what type of day. No matter what I order even when it’s something that has to be made it doesn’t take very long to get it. Little Ceasars Pizza gets a ten for cost, cleanliness and politeness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72407773821231/k2311a0724/7.24.09