Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I decided to get the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

• by Diamend

My new daily regimen didn’t include a moisturizer yet so I searched Olay’s site for one in the Regenerist line. I decided to get the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. For 1. 7 oz, you pay $20.

99. Hells yes it’s expensive. So the first thing I didn’t like about it was the price.

I found an alternative though. I searched on ebay for the same product and got a pack of five travel size . 5 oz.

bottles for $8. 99. A few days later, I got my order in

the mail.

I was pretty excited. Although, I didn’t know what to expect but I was hoping for some kind of awesome result because the other Regenerist products worked so well for me. After I washed my face that night, I squirted the serum onto my fingers and worked it around on my face.

I expected it to be liquid-like but it’s actually like a lotion. I liked how it wasn’t greasy but it smelled like medication. It smelled like some sort of prescripted topical solution I used ...

• before.

I didn’t really mind the smell but some people don’t like that kind of scent. The scent was very light though. There is a fragrance-free serum for the same price but I couldn’t find it on ebay for the same deal I got.

I took a look in the mirror after applying the serum on my entire face and I did not like the way it made my skin look at all. It made my face look so dull. It really brought out the unevenness in my

skin.

I didn’t like how my face looked but I kept it on thinking that it should be good for my skin. After a day with that stuff on, I decided to only use it at night before applying the Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment on my skin. I’m hoping that adding the serum to my regimen will make my face regenerate skin cells faster so I can get smooth skin again.

It’s too early to tell now if it’s working but for now it’s a nice moisturizer for night time.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407773811231/k2311a0724/7.24.09