Tennis Racket: Prince More Control
  • At first i was more impressed with its cosmetics

• by chadlier

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I used the Prince More Control tennis racket last year before changing to the Babolat Aero Tour racket. At first i was more impressed with its cosmetics.

it has a two toned color(black and white) that produces an effect of having two faces.

I expected this to

have an average feel to my game but was pleasantly surprised when i first used this with the change in my game that i experienced immediatly.

107 sq.

inches in its head size, i used this racket at a time when i was doubting my backhand stroke.

...

• This stick really helped me get over that hump when i started gaining back my confidence with my shots again.

I strung it with a wilson Sensation 17g string and the combination was perfect.

My baseline shots were more crisp and often forgiving on those mis-hits.

The

OS version is excellent for intermediate to Club level players looking for control than power on their shots.

The only reason i change to my current racket was that the Babolat produces more power with the same control than this racket.

I’m still giving it a solid 9 though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3560877380331/k2311a086/8.6.06