Bebe Sounds Angelcare Movement Sensor and Sound Monitor  » Baby care  »
  • Once I found out that it really does work, I was able to sleep better at night
  • When she was a newborn the alarm went off several times
  • I recommend everyone with young children to purchase this

• by Queenbeezie

I am a huge fan of this monitor! I was so happy when my sister purchased this for me for my baby shower. I wasn’t sure at first if the motion detector would actually work the way it was described, but it is really sensitive. Once I found out that it really does work, I was able to sleep better at night. I tested it by taking my daughter out of her crib without turning the alarm off.

It worked every time. This monitor gives

me the peace of mind I need to sleep peacefully at night. I was worried at first that the ticking would keep me from sleeping at night, now I can’t sleep without it! It let’s me know that my baby is breathing and that helps me relax.

This product is great for any parent who has ever worried about SIDS. My daughter is a heavy sleeper. She has scared me in the past because her breath is so shallow it seems as if she’s not breathing ...

• at times.

When she was a newborn the alarm went off several times. A few times because she had rolled into the corner of her crib, another time because she had pulled a blanket over her face. I was so thankful the alarm went off so I could move her.

Getting the setting right can take some time, so be patient. You may have a few false alarms with the sensor going off. It is better to be safe than sorry, so it didn’t bother

me.

The price is very reasonable for what this product offers. This monitor is easy to set up and very easy to figure out how to use it. You can plug it in or use batteries.

The channels are clear. It works for long ranges. I take mine outside and it works fine.

This monitor is every parents dream. I recommend everyone with young children to purchase this. Nothing is more important than the peace of mind that your children are safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542407773751231/k2311a0724/7.24.09