Gillette Fusion Razor  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Gillette Fusion Razor is by far the best razor that I have ever used

• by Chad Morgan

The Gillette Fusion Razor is by far the best razor that I have ever used. With its five blade technology, each shave is close and comfortable.

It has a contouring head that allows you to have a shave without having to do it without different angles.

Another excellent feature with the Fusion Razor is that it has an indicator strip that lets the user know when to change the blade.

The blade changing feature is also user friendly as you can change it with just the push of a button.

A ...

• 4 pack of blades will run you about $15 at Wal Mart.

Each one of my blades lasts 3 months so a pack will last you a year.

The razor itself will run you close to the same thing.

Believe me, it will be a good investment.

I have been using the Gillette Fusion Razor for about 3 years now and I will not stop using them.

I cringe when I see disposable razors.

The Gillette Fusion Razor is the best shaving tool on the market and take that advice from a very satisfied customer.

Gillette Fusion Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407773721231/k2311a0724/7.24.09