Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Brownie
2.0
  • That is about the only difference my eyes and taste buds could spot, unfortunately
  • For those reasons, I will not be purchasing these fudge brownies a second time and I do not recommend them unless you happen to have a good coupon or come across these brownies on sale and you determine that it is a good sale

• by GenesisOne

There is really not a world of difference between Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Brownie and Mrs.

Freshley’s Fudge Bake Brownie.

Both brownies have chocolate, fudge and a nut topping.

The main difference is the size.

The fudge brownie is larger than the fudge bake brownie.

That is about the only difference my eyes and taste buds could spot, unfortunately.

The

reason I say unfortunately is because I did not really enjoy the fudge bake brownie very much at all simply because it was a pretty standard brownie that just did not excel in any particular category, like taste.

The flavor of the chocolate and nuts is satisfactory, but that is about it.

It is not like the flavor led ...

• me to scarf down the brownie or rush out to purchase some more.

It was a lot like a Little Debbie fudge brownie, which is fine, since those are fairly good brownies, but considering how Little Debbie offers a superior value for my money, I have no reason to spend more money on a brownie than I need to.

For those reasons, I will not be purchasing these fudge brownies a second time and I do not recommend them unless you happen to have a good coupon or come across these brownies on sale and you determine that it is a good sale.

There is nothing wrong with the brownie, it is just too standard and generally too expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773601131/k2311a0724/7.24.09