Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Bake Brownie
2.0
  • It is a good thing because I like fudge brownies, so when I first tasted this fudge brownie, it was a taste that I was familiar with
  • I had hoped to find a fudge brownie that was exceptionally delicious, but all I found was a brownie that tasted satisfactory
  • Heating this fudge brownie up in the microwave for a short while can definitely improve the flavor of the brownie, to an extent, but not to the point where I am so pleased with the flavor of the brownie that I will purchase it a second time

• by GenesisOne

I did not find anything all that special about Mrs. Freshley’s Fudge Bake Brownie.

It tasted like a typical fudge brownie to me, which is both a good and a bad thing.

It is a good thing because I like fudge brownies, so when I first tasted this fudge brownie, it was a taste that I was familiar with.

It is a bad thing because since it is a typical fudge brownie, my taste buds were not excited in a new way by a brownie that excelled over all the other fudge brownies in the grocery store.

I had hoped to find a fudge brownie that was exceptionally delicious, but all I found was a brownie that tasted ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773591131/k2311a0724/7.24.09