Borbello’s Sausage Pizza
  • Our oldest daughter was over at her grandparents playing yesterday afternoon and our youngest was sleeping so my wife and I decided to watch a movie
  • When I get a chance to try a couple more varieties, you can be sure I’ll be back on here telling you what I thought of them

• by Steve

Our oldest daughter was over at her grandparents playing yesterday afternoon and our youngest was sleeping so my wife and I decided to watch a movie. Since it was lunchtime, we decided we wanted a pizza to go with it so we made the Borbello’s frozen pizza that was in our freezer.

This pizza, which was

their sausage variety, wasn’t too bad.

There was plenty of sausage on it but not too much either.

And, the five cheeses added a different flavor to the overall meal.

It was as easy to make as other brands though I did feel like I had to make this one in our oven rather than using ...

• our pizza maker.

My wife normally doesn’t like sausage pizzas but had no complaints about this one.

She loved the crust, which was thick and crispy but didn’t get too crisp (unlike the other Borbello’s pizza we had the day before).

I normally leave a good chunk of the crust when I eat pizza but there

was very little left over after we had this one.

We liked that pizza so much, I’m going to the store to buy a couple more today while they are still on sale.

When I get a chance to try a couple more varieties, you can be sure I’ll be back on here telling you what I thought of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773481131/k2311a0724/7.24.09