Spongebob Squarepants: The Strangler  » TV  »
  • If you haven’t seen this show and wonder why it is so popular, I suggest watching this episode
  • I love the ending, where the strangler finds himself trying to escape and Spongebob chasing him this time around
  • I definitely recommend this episode if you haven’t seen it
  • I know I enjoyed it even after seeing it before

• by Steve

I saw a Spongebob Squarepants episode yesterday I haven’t seen in a while “The Strangler” and found it to be as funny as I remembered it being. If you haven’t seen this show and wonder why it is so popular, I suggest watching this episode.

Spongebob turns in an infamous strangler for

littering and finds himself the target of his revenge when the guy escapes.

Seeking someone to protect him, he hires a body guard, who is actually the strangler in disguise (he wears an obviously fake mustache but Spongebob doesn’t seem to notice that at all).

The rest of the episode is the ...

• strangler trying to get Spongebob alone somewhere and having to suffer through shopping trips, the sponge not being able to find the keys to his house and a couple different parties being thrown at his place.

It ends up being pretty funny because you really don’t know what’s going to happen next

(well, I did, but only because I actually saw this episode before).

I love the ending, where the strangler finds himself trying to escape and Spongebob chasing him this time around.

That was pretty funny too.

I definitely recommend this episode if you haven’t seen it.

I know I enjoyed it even after seeing it before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102407773441131/k2311a0724/7.24.09