Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint  » Cosmetics  »
2.3
  • It is also very affordable at only PHP140 and I was able to buy mine even cheaper than this because it was at a promo price of PHP99 when I bought
  • It is such a waste to buy this Avon product and I am speaking through my own experience
  • Well, to me it is okay to use my fingers in perfecting the application to my cheeks of this Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint but the big problem is most of the tint stick more on the fingers than on the cheeks so that it is the fingers that get most of the rosy effect than the cheeks
  • Those are based on my personal experience and certainly I would not recommend to my friends and readers to buy this Avon product

• by ladyli

Every woman would love to keep rosy cheeks and lips as much as possible. There are those who have been gifted with naturally rosy cheeks and lips but for those who are not, cosmetics is the only solution. I am one of those not gifted so I always find help from cosmetics. Of course if could find a versatile cosmetic that can be used both on the cheeks and lips then so much the better because that will save me some money and effort too. This is what Avon Simply Pretty lip and cheek tint is meant for. This single tube can be

used to tint both the cheeks and the lips. It is also very affordable at only PHP140 and I was able to buy mine even cheaper than this because it was at a promo price of PHP99 when I bought. However this Simply Pretty Avon Lip and Cheek Tint is a big disappointment. It is such a waste to buy this Avon product and I am speaking through my own experience. First downside is when you apply this on your cheeks; it could not be smooth out without using your fingers. This is not like the ordinary compact blush- on that it’s the brush that does all the job of maintaining the blushing effect and no need to mess the fingers. Well, to me it is okay to use my fingers in perfecting the application to my cheeks of this Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint but the big problem is most of the tint stick more on the fingers than on the cheeks so that it is the fingers that get most of the rosy effect than the cheeks. I tried using cheek foam instead of my fingers but it was even worse become my foam absorbed the entire tint instead. It was not ...

• Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint
      only so messy to use this on the cheek but also very ineffective. It does not really serve the purpose. It will not make the process of tinting your cheek easier but you will have to take extra time effort before your can achieve perfect rosy effect.

Now how then this Simply Pretty Avon Lip and Cheek Tint performed on my lips? Well it is also very disappointing. After application my lips just get wet and had a tint for sometime but the wetness soon dried up and it left my lips desiccated. Yes the tint remained but it was just too dry and

not pleasing at all. Certainly, this Avon product just as it did on my cheeks is not also effective in delivering its purpose to my lips. It is just too watery that the tint could not be transferred at perfect shade and it has no glossy effect either.

After my first use, I kept this Simply Pretty Avon Lip and Cheek Tint and did not bother to use again. Those are based on my personal experience and certainly I would not recommend to my friends and readers to buy this Avon product. Avon should do something to improve this Simply Pretty Avon Lip and Cheek Tint.

sheryl says :

i would like to know if avon simply pretty lip and cheek tint is safe for pregnant women? specialy in 1st trimester? tnx

ladyli replies :

Sorry but I am not an authority to answer that question. Kindly ask Avon directly. Thanks

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used during the entire phase of pregnancy, including the first trimester.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407773411131/k2311a0724/7.24.09