Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid
  • I think it’s all a conspiracy to get the consumer to have to buy more of the product
  • I bought Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid the other day because it was on sale and because it is antibacterial
  • The first time I used this soap, I noticed that the orange scent is very nice, and makes an unpleasant task of dishwashing more palatable

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have a theory that dishwashing liquid manufacturers are watering down their product, because lately, every product I use, there is such a small amount of suds that I have to use twice as much product. I think it’s all a conspiracy to get the consumer to have to buy more of the product.

Although I am kidding a bit, I have had issues with dishwashing liquid for some time now.

I do not put my expensive

pots and pans in the dishwasher, so most meals involve me washing by hand a pot or two, as well as some non dishwasher-safe items like expensive wine glasses and knives.

I finally found a detergent that suds up nicely, smells nice, cleans well and is soft on my hands.

I bought Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid the other day because it was on sale and because it is antibacterial.

Although it is hard to be sure that ...

• products labeled ‘antibacterial’ really protect against bacteria, using these items makes me feel safer.

The first time I used this soap, I noticed that the orange scent is very nice, and makes an unpleasant task of dishwashing more palatable.

The suds are great, and allow me to use less of the liquid.

It cleans very well too, and it seems as if I have to scrub less too, which is always appreciated.

After a few days, I

also noticed that my hands were less dry; I have in the past had to put on hand cream to keep my hands from cracking and drying out from the dish soap.

This Dawn liquid is also no more expensive than any other name brand dishwashing liquid that is antibacterial, at $3.

99, so there is no downside to this cleaning product.

I will be purchasing and using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid for hand-washing my dishes from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532407773291131/k2311a0724/7.24.09