Mrs. Freshley’s Berry Pie
  • The reason I enjoyed the blueberry variety more is quite simple really
  • I like to enjoy pie crust, but the quality of this pie crust made such enjoyment impossible

• by GenesisOne

I enjoyed Mrs. Freshley’s Berry Pie much more than the apple pie variety.

The reason I enjoyed the blueberry variety more is quite simple really: the blueberry filling has a pretty delightful flavor! The filling reminds me of scrumptious blueberries, as it most certainly should.

The pie tastes even better when I warm it

up in the microwave for a few short minutes! Yum! Warm blueberry pie! The one thing that I do not care much about is the crust.

It sure is bland and it is even somewhat dry.

It is a real shame that the crust could not be even half as tasty and enjoyable as ...

• the blueberry pie filling.

The crust does bring down my enjoyment of this pie because a good crust can really enhance a pie whereas a bad crust can really take away from a pie.

I like to enjoy pie crust, but the quality of this pie crust made such enjoyment impossible.

Hopefully, they will

improve the pie crust at some point in the near future, but even if they do not, I admit that I will still continue to purchase these blueberry pie every now and then.

The blueberry filling is quite worth the price! I just will not purchase as many as I would if the crust would be more enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773201131/k2311a0724/7.24.09