Mrs. Freshley’s Cherry Pie
  • Freshley's Cherry Pie is quite delicious on the inside but pretty poor when it comes to the bland and dry crust
  • The flavor definitely reminds me of scrumptious, real cherries
  • My main complaint is a result of the rather poor crust that unfortunately comes in terrific quantity
  • The problem with the crust is actually twofold
  • Nonetheless, I will still purchase this cherry pie because I enjoy the cherry filling

• by GenesisOne

Like the berry pie, Mrs. Freshley’s Cherry Pie is quite delicious on the inside but pretty poor when it comes to the bland and dry crust.

The cherry filling is really very satisfying and rich, plus it has an authentic taste to it, which

is something that is certainly welcomed.

The flavor definitely reminds me of scrumptious, real cherries.

I particularly enjoy this pie warmed up in the microwave so that the filling is nice and warm.

Quite delicious! My main complaint is a result of the rather poor crust that unfortunately comes in terrific quantity.

It is really rather bad.

The problem with the crust is actually twofold: the crust has no flavor to it and the crust is on the dry side.

Those are two qualities that, quite unfortunately, lower ...

• Mrs. Freshley's Cherry Pie
      my overall enjoyment of the pie.

It is hard to try and ignore the crust and appreciate the cherry flavor when the crust is covering much of the pie.

Nonetheless, I will still purchase this cherry pie because I enjoy the cherry filling.

I

will not, however, purchase it as often as I would have had the crust been made better.

The crust is an important part of a pie, and it is a shame that the makers of this pie seemed to either forget that or did not care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272407773191131/k2311a0724/7.24.09