Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
  • I use it as a foundation, because I don't like the texture of regular foundation
  • For me, the color matches well, but my problem is whenever I go out into natural lighting, the concealer turns an odd peachy color
  • I think this product will probably work for a lot of people, but really it all depends on your skin type
  • The concealer doesn't smell really pretty but it doesn't stink, not in my opinion anyways

• by Flereous

Both my mother and I use Almay’s Clear Complexion Concealer. My mother uses it for breakouts, and it basically zaps them away after a few hours.

I use it as a foundation, because I don’t like the texture of regular foundation.

For me, the color matches well, but my problem

is whenever I go out into natural lighting, the concealer turns an odd peachy color.

I’m not sure that this would happen to other people, because I have a naturally blue undertone to my skin, but it might.

I actually really like the concealer though because it doesn’t feel oily ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772690731/k2311a0723/7.23.09