FileZilla Version 3.2.6.1
  • I think that it is very easy to use, yet powerful enough for all the user's needs
  • For example, I like the fact that FileZilla supports darg-and-drop
  • I believe this is great, because it means that almost any user in the world can use it
  • Another thing that I found very attractive in FileZilla is its ability to customize itself for your needs
  • If you are looking for a way to transfer your files over a network, I warmly recommend that you try it

• by cool

FileZilla is a wonderful software for transferring files over the internet. I think that it is very easy to use, yet powerful enough for all the user’s needs.

For example, I like the fact that FileZilla supports darg-and-drop. You can simply drag any file or folder you want, to any location in your computer or a remote server. This makes the software so much more user friendly!

Another important point worth mentioning is the support

of many various file transfer protocols and network protocols: FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS, SSH File Transfer Protocol, HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy.

FileZilla is available for many different computer systems, including: Windows, Linux, Mac and more. I believe this is great, because it means that almost any user in the world can use it.

Another thing that I found very attractive in FileZilla is its ability to customize itself for your needs. You can use it ...

• in different languages, create your own file name filters, change transfer speed limits, manage bookmarks and much more.

What I also like is that you can visually view the progress of file transferring. An empty green progress bar appears, when a file transfer starts. As the process continues, the bar gets filled more and more.

In my opinion, this is a great way to let to user quickly estimate what part of the file was

already transferred and how much time is left. This can be easier than reading a numeric value of which percent of the file was already been transferred or an estimate of how much time is left.

I believe that FileZilla is a great software! If you are looking for a way to transfer your files over a network, I warmly recommend that you try it! I will rate FileZilla 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302307772680731/k2311a0723/7.23.09