Skagen Denmark Women Steel Watch
  • I like it a lot because it's very elegant and feminine
  • It's definitely a woman's watch because it's quite slim
  • I don't need any of those features, though, so I have had a very good experience with it
  • The best thing about it is that it's suitable for all places and occasions

• by mango

Skagen watches are known for their simplicity and elegance. I got my Skagen steel watch as a gift and immediately fell in love with its simplicity. I like it a lot because it’s very elegant and feminine. It’s definitely a woman’s watch because it’s quite slim. I haven’t had to change the batteries so far. It’s nice to use because I’m a no-frills type of person when it comes to fashion, and it suits me just fine. It is analog and comes in very handy. It’s not luminous so I can’t easily see the time

in the dark, and it doesn’t have a built-in alarm clock. It’s not a stopwatch either. I don’t need any of those features, though, so I have had a very good experience with it. The best thing about it is that it’s suitable for all places and occasions. Because it’s simple and elegant, I can wear it with my casual clothes, to formal events, and even to job interviews. It’s a watch that’s definitely worth having because of its durability, reliability, and stylishness.

It’s made of steel and leather. It’s easy to wear and won’t fall ...

• off easily.

It’s water resistant up to 3 ATM or 96 feet. I didn’t want to risk it, but I’ve been careless a few times and have taken it to the shower or the swimming pool, only to realize a few minutes later that I forgot to take it off. So far it’s still working. The water didn’t get in. While I have no plans of taking it swimming on a regular basis, I really appreciate the fact that it’s water resistant to some extent because I don’t have to take it off when it’s raining.

This also prevents me from misplacing it.

My favorite feature is the crystal at the twelve. It adds to the femininity of the watch, and sparkles against the sun. It’s made with Crystallized Swarovski Elements, which is pretty cool.

It doesn’t show the date, though, which is a little disappointing.

So far, it hasn’t stopped ticking. I haven’t had to repair it, which is fortunate because I got it as a gift from overseas.

Overall, I’m really happy with this watch. It’s been with me for over a year now, and I plan to keep it for much longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642307772650731/k2311a0723/7.23.09