Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I needed a daily cleanser so I bought the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser
  • This product was not locked up in a cabinet or plastic container like the night cream was so I was happy that there was no fuss in buying it
  • I like how you don't need a lot every time you use it
  • I don't recommend this product for people with very sensitive skin because the exfoliating beads could irritate the skin

• by Diamend

So after using Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment for a week with satisfied results, I got on my desktop and went on Olay’s site to search for the whole Regenerist line. I wanted to add a few other things to my regimen. I needed a daily cleanser so I bought the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser. I got it for about $8 at my nearby grocery store.

This product was not locked

up in a cabinet or plastic container like the night cream was so I was happy that there was no fuss in buying it. The cleanser is creamy and has exfoliating beads in it. There are no suds and I didn’t mind that at all.

After washing it off, I didn’t feel like my face was clean because the cleanser was creamy. It kept my face moisturized all day long though. After a few days, my face felt really soft and smooth.

I still had oily skin but this product would probably be great for people with dry skin. I like how you don’t need a lot every time you use it. I only use a dot about the size of a marble every use.

I’m pretty stingy so I like for my things to last long. Eight dollars is a great price for ...

• Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser
      this cleanser. The tube that it is sold in stores only comes in 5 oz.

I have been using this product for about two weeks and still have most of it left in the tube. This cleanser does have a light scent but I like it. It has a sweet, fresh smell that makes my face feel clean.

I don’t recommend this product for people with very sensitive skin because the exfoliating

beads could irritate the skin. It was fine for me at first as long as I didn’t scrub too hard. I don’t think it should be used twice daily like most cleansers are directed to be used.

After about five days scrubbing my face with this cleanser, my face stung a little whenever I washed it. Because my face was getting sensitive from the exfoliating beads, I went on olay. com again to look for another Regenerist cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772610731/k2311a0723/7.23.09