Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Mousse Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid almost $10 for it at my local grocery store
  • I decided to use it once in the morning to wash off my night cream since the cleanser cleanses so well
  • I tried several “oil-free” products in the past but none of them helped with my oily skin problem at all
  • This cleanser is the best thing I have used so far that washes and keeps away the oil on my face
  • It's only about $10 and it will definitely last long with once-a-day use

• by Diamend

Since the Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser made my skin sting (only a little bit), I went and bought the Regenerist Deep Hydrating Mousse Cleanser. I paid almost $10 for it at my local grocery store. This cleanser also wasn’t locked up in a cabinet or plastic container.

I got home and washed my face with the mousse cleanser when my face got real oily. It was really foamy and lathers up when you use it.

I liked how it felt against my skin. It smells really fresh too.

After I

rinsed and dried my face, I looked in the mirror and loved how my face looked! My face looked and felt so clean. Usually after I wash my face, my skin gets oily really fast but this cleanser kept my face oil-free throughout almost the whole day! I was so excited that I finally found something to rid me of my greasy face.

I kept looking at my face in the mirror all day because I never had such oil-free skin before. This cleanser really does what it says on the bottle.

...

• Well, it does part of what it says. I used the cleanser again that night before going to bed and my face got really dry.

There were little flakes of dry skin on my face after it completely dried. So the product deeply cleanses but it doesn’t move moisture throughout the surface of the skin like it is advertised.

I decided to use it once in the morning to wash off my night cream since the cleanser cleanses so well. It has kept me oil-free throughout most of my day ever

since my first use.

I tried several “oil-free” products in the past but none of them helped with my oily skin problem at all. This cleanser is the best thing I have used so far that washes and keeps away the oil on my face.

It’s only about $10 and it will definitely last long with once-a-day use. Just one short squeeze on the bottle will extract enough foam for the whole face.

It’s great but people with dry skin should smother on some moisturizer after washing their faces with this mousse cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772600731/k2311a0723/7.23.09