ASUS Eee PC 904HA
  • My first laptop that I bought was the ASUS Eee PC 904HA
  • I recommend the ASUS Eee PC 904HA to ladies like me who like to consider convenience when doing purchases

• by izzasy

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’m not really a techie type of person wherein I would buy newly released gadgets I would see from those glossy magazine pages. Because I’ve started my business online, the need for these high-tech gadgets has now become a requirement for me. My first laptop that I bought was the ASUS Eee PC 904HA.

Frankly speaking, I fell in love with the look and the convenience I would have if I got it. I travel a lot and it’s important that during the travel period, I make myself productive by writing reports, planning or simply just writing down my thoughts.

The ASUS Eee PC size fits just right inside your handy dandy lady bag. It’s no less than a ruler long.

It’s slim and light and comes in unique designs. This laptop has a 1.

3 Megapixel built in camera wherein you are ensured of good quality picture resolution. And in this day and age where restaurants mostly have a wireless connection, the ...

• ASUS Eee PC 904HA
      ASUS Eee PC 904HA comes with a built in modem.

You can get free access to the internet without needing a service provider to pay for. The ASUS Eee PC 904HA is in fact perfect for students and for ladies like me who constantly travel and value time.

The ASUS Eee PC 904HA is

also not hard to maintain. The quality is excellent.

It’s fast and is cheap as compared to those laptops that range higher. I recommend the ASUS Eee PC 904HA to ladies like me who like to consider convenience when doing purchases.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632307772570731/k2311a0723/7.23.09