Mrs. Freshley’s Cookie Dough Bar
1.0
  • The reason I was disappointed is because I found the flavor to be rather bland and dull
  • I will most certainly not be purchasing these cookie dough bars a second time and I do not recommend them, either
  • I do not like to throw food away, even if I dislike the food

• by GenesisOne

I was not too impressed with Mrs. Freshley’s Cookie Dough Bar at all.

Actually, I was pretty disappointed, really.

The reason I was disappointed is because I found the flavor to be rather bland and dull.

While the chocolate chip bites are pretty decent and enjoyable, the cookie dough itself tastes like nothing, almost.

I have had cookie dough

flavored ice cream before and the dough has flavor to it, but with the cookie dough found in this snack, the flavor is missing in action.

A lot of the ingredients that go into the cookie dough that gives chocolate chip cookies flavor seems to just not be there and thus it is like all I am eating is ...

• chocolate chip bites.

Not even when I heat the bar up in the microwave in the hopes that the heat will bring to the surface some hidden flavor yields results that I could be even halfway satisfied with.

I will most certainly not be purchasing these cookie dough bars a second time and I do not recommend them, either.

I am glad that these bars were sold as a single pack and that I did not have the option of purchasing a boxed package.

I saved myself some money and I did not have to worry about forcing down what I had left in the pack.

I do not like to throw food away, even if I dislike the food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772560731/k2311a0723/7.23.09