Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
1.5
  • I had watched the first Transformers movie and enjoyed it, so I was hoping to enjoy its sequel just as much
  • I found LaBeouf’s character Sam (or perhaps LaBeouf’s portrayal of him) to be sort boring and unenthused for much of the time, not the same nerdy, quirky boy from the first movie
  • As for Megan Fox, who plays Sam’s girlfriend Michaela, I found her acting terrible, her voice the same for every situation
  • At some points, the graphics were amazing, but most of the time, I just remember metal crashing together

• by kirbystar7

I had watched the first Transformers movie and enjoyed it, so I was hoping to enjoy its sequel just as much. I usually like movies with Shia LaBeouf, known for his dry sense of humor. However, this movie fell very short of my expectations.

and unenthused for much of the time, not the same nerdy, quirky boy from the first movie. As for Megan Fox, who plays Sam’s girlfriend Michaela, I found her acting terrible, her voice the same for every situation. On a pickier note, I found it unrealistic and silly that Michaela could change outfits and groom herself despite bringing nothing ...

• with her but a Decepticon and being on the run. The only reason I can find for her being in the film is because she is beautiful.

At some points, the graphics were amazing, but most of the time, I just remember metal crashing together. I expected to see Bumblebee, Sam’s transformer, much more, but instead, two annoying “gangster

talking” robots had more air time. The one thing I enjoyed was the introduction of an ancient Decepticon that had joined the Autobots.

I would watch the prequel again, but not the sequel. If one of either the graphic or character aspects is good enough, I can honestly say I enjoyed a film, but Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has neither.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112307772550731/k2311a0723/7.23.09