Mrs. Freshley’s Carrot Cake  » Food  »
  • I like that the carrot cake is a good size, so when I have a piece, I find that I am pretty satisfied
  • All in all, I am still pretty satisfied with this carrot cake and I would certainly recommend it to any person that finds carrot cake to be appetizing and enjoyable
  • I will definitely be purchasing this rich carrot cake snack cake again

• by GenesisOne

While I am not a huge fan of carrot cake, I nonetheless find Mrs. Freshley’s Carrot Cake to be a rather decent treat to have every now and then.

The carrot cake has a fairly authentic flavor to it that is also quite tasty.

It tastes almost like I am eating a real piece of carrot cake.

I particularly enjoy the

cake when I place it in the microwave for a short while.

Warm carrot cake is really quite scrumptious! I like that the carrot cake is a good size, so when I have a piece, I find that I am pretty satisfied.

I do wish though that I could purchase this carrot cake in a packaged box rather than as a ...

Marie says :

re : I like that the carrot cake is a good size, so when I have a piece, I find that I am pretty satisfied
These Mrs. Freshley’s carrot cakes are heavenly the frosting on them is so good. It is unfortunate that the only places you can order them from online rob you blind with shipping charges.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772540731/k2311a0723/7.23.09