Facebook  » Web sites  »
  • I am an old member of facebook, that time this is not that famous and it sounds boring to used

• by lei

Facebook is a social networking site that you can reach your friends on their most updated activities. I am an old member of facebook, that time this is not that famous and it sounds boring to used.

After a year, I was surprised that it was out it to boom and everybody was using it.

Facebook is not

just a social networking site, there’s a lot of games and application to play.

There were planting plants and even playing some pet.

The site has also chat icon that you will check some of your friends online and you can message and talk to them right away.

Good thing that your profile cannot be view unless you were friends, facebook were very strict to viewing somebody’s profile.

I’ve switched to facebook because I have a lot of application to choose from, the site is fast and I don’t have to wait for uploading.

The site is easy to manage and easy to find the icons, there’s a button to click If you want to bookmark ...

• Facebook
      the application and you just one click it away and no need to type it again and again.

A lot of my friends are now member of this site, and even my family loves to join facebook.

I hope there’s a lot of application to play in the near future.

I am glad that I am the one of

the member who discovered this site that early.

Try this social networking site which you can meet a lot of friends and you can play games together.

Easy to sign up, just be sure to have valid email address and you can start right away.

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202307772500731/k2311a0723/7.23.09