Mrs. Freshley’s Variety Mini Donuts  » Food  »
2.5
  • The cinnamon and powdered sugar toppings are quite delicious and offer a lot for my taste buds to get excited about

• by GenesisOne

I only really care for two of the four varieties of mini donuts found in Mrs. Freshley’s Variety Mini Donuts and really the only reason that I purchased this variety pack in the first place is because it was on sale for a pretty appetizing price.

The two flavor varieties that I find to be

quite exceptional in taste are the cinnamon and powdered sugar donuts.

Those sure are good! The cinnamon and powdered sugar toppings are quite delicious and offer a lot for my taste buds to get excited about.

The donuts themselves are fairly soft and moderately fresh, too.

Both varieties taste even better when warmed up in ...

• the microwave.

The other two varieties that I do not care for are the chocolate and coconut crunch donuts.

I do not like either of those varieties because I find that both seem to be pretty devoid of flavor.

They simply come across as being bland and unappealing.

It is a real shame too because

the chocolate and coconut varieties could have both been quite delicious if they had been properly prepared with the right ingredients.

Since I only like two of the four varieties of mini donuts found in this variety pack, I doubt I will be purchasing this pack a second time unless they are on sale, like before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772480731/k2311a0723/7.23.09