MD Forte Replenish Hydrating Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • A couple more times with the cream and my problem was solved
  • No irritation, but there were definitely clogged pores
  • I recommend this product for sensitive, dried out skin, especially that on the face where flaking and irritation are visible

• by kirbystar7

When winter arrives, my skin begins to dry out rapidly, especially on my face and around my mouth. My facial skin is very sensitive, so haphazardly applying some random facial lotion causes redness, itchiness, and extreme irritation.

My sister had used MD Forte Replenish Hydrating Cream for the dry itchy patches around her eyes. She suggested that I used it for around my mouth, which

had dried so badly it began flaking. The cream has no scent and a waxy consistency. After applying it thinly on the affected area, I got immediate improvement. A couple more times with the cream and my problem was solved. The drying and flaking stopped, with no redness or irritation whatsoever. The affected area was smooth and hydrated. The cream turned out to be pricey,

• but it was very much worth it.

The only downside to the product was that after application, I got two or three small white pimples on my chin, despite the claim of not clogging pores or being oil-free. No irritation, but there were definitely clogged pores.

visible. The cream is safe to use on the face, and due to its waxy consistency, does not show up after application. With its results for my face, I can only imagine what it could do for less sensitive skin on other parts of the body. Overall, it’s a great product! (There’s a reason it’s pricey!) I only rate this product lower due to potential for clogged pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772450731/k2311a0723/7.23.09