immigrationhelpline.org ; 1-877-421-6678  » Scam  »
0.5
Colorado Springs
  • Then I found out I still had to pay over two thousand dollars to the USCIS for the applications

• by BJ

According to their advertisement to give free consultant regarding immigration matters, I contacted them to ask a few minor questions concerning 6 immigration forms that I had already been filling out. At first the guy named Al Boyce I talked to seemed very professional and efficient in the service they were providing. Therefore I agreed to have them do my paperwork for me in the hopes of avoiding any delays in my immigration process. He even gave me his e-mail address in case of any additional questions and concerns.

The charge for the service was initially misunderstood by me. However, he knowingly misled me to pay the charge. The service was nothing but stressful, time and money consuming.

Because I had to provide my information over the phone for hours to someone who could not even spell the word “physician” and didn’t even know where the city Honolulu was. My phone bill sky-rocketed. The reason I didn’t cancel the service was my misunderstanding of the charge as well as the fact that she told me her supervisor was going to proofread it and do the final steps.

When I received the forms via mail from the The Immigration Center on August 18, 2008, they didn’t mention anything about the most important part of the process which is the additional documents I had to submit with the forms. Also there were major mistakes and misspellings. They put ...

• those poorly filled-out forms including one BLANK form which was supposed be filled out in a USPS envelope with no instruction or NO RECEIPT indicating they charged us, even though we had already been charged about one thousand US dollars from our credit card.

Then I found out I still had to pay over two thousand dollars to the USCIS for the applications. So the $1000 dollars they charged me was for NOTHING! I tried to contact Al Boyce via e-mail, he never responded me. I called customer service explaining my situation and was treated badly by a woman.

Eventually they refused to answer my phone calls. The service they provided was extremely poor and the forms they

fill out for potential immigrants are extremely unacceptable by the USCIS, not to mention they didn’t know the most basic steps of filling-out forms. We have exhausted all the ways we could get refund from them.

So we filed a complaint report with the Better Business Bureau. They required their address. I gave them their address but it was false.

I contacted them on the phone number: 1-719-302-3257 I called them to ask their address but they said they don’t provide their address for security purpose. It’s sad that they would take advantage of immigrants like that. If you’re planning to ask them help on your immigration papers DON’T.

They are SCAM. I will help you free of charge.

Amanda says :

Unfortunately, I was scammed by this company and took a loss of 485. I have read some of the reviews written by other people and I had the same situation. They didn`t pick up when I called, I left several messages without any being returned. I saw that the Attorney General John Suthers in Colorado had closed them down due to fraudulent work practices. I`m am trying to find out how I could possibly get my money refunded. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602307772410731/k2311a0723/7.23.09