Mrs. Freshley’s Cinnamon Cake Donuts  » Food  »
2.5
  • I like the cinnamon mini donuts more because they seem to have more cinnamon and also, they are a smaller size, so it is easier for me to take those with me while I am on the go
  • Then, I would care, but neither the mini donuts nor the cake donuts have that problem, thankfully

• by GenesisOne

I do not care for Mrs. Freshley’s Cinnamon Cake Donuts as much as I do for the cinnamon mini donuts.

I like the cinnamon mini donuts more because they seem to have more cinnamon and also, they are a smaller size, so it is easier for me to take those with me while I am on the go.

On the upside, this cinnamon cake

donut does seem to have a slightly fresher and softer interior for me to enjoy.

Those two qualities alone though are not as important to me as the cinnamon flavor.

That is the most important quality of them all, unless, of course, the donut proved to be really very stale.

Then, I would care, but neither the mini donuts nor the cake donuts have ...

• that problem, thankfully.

That means it comes down to the degree of cinnamon flavor for me, and the mini donuts win that round, although really, not by a whole lot.

Still, as I said, the small size of the mini donuts is a definite advantage for when I am on the go.

The cake donut is certainly a whole lot of donut though, and

fine if you are someone that never takes food with them when heading out.

All in all, while there is nothing really wrong with this cake donut, aside from not having quite as much cinnamon as I would have preferred, I still prefer the mini cinnamon donuts and with them, there is really no reason for me to purchase these cinnamon cake donuts a second time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772400731/k2311a0723/7.23.09