Chivas Regal  » Food  »
  • I was out last night with my friends and decided not to drink beer as i can't seem to get over the last experience i had with a local Beer i drank

• by chadlier

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I was out last night with my friends and decided not to drink beer as i can’t seem to get over the last experience i had with a local Beer i drank. So i had half a dozen shots of

Chivas Regal. I’ve mostly been used to J&B and Johnie walker when drinking Hard liqours and has not tasted this one. Unlike J&B which leaves a sort of fire in your throat after the shot for a considerable amount of ...

• time, the Chivas Regal leaves less after effects. I also did not feel the burning feeling you have inside your stomach after the drink and got drunk but was noticeably lighter. As a norm when i’d get drunk i’ve always
        found myself in trouble with uncontrolled actions, This is why i’m writing this review as amazingly i went home unscathed after the night. I felt satisfied but was not hanged over during the morning that i was able to work. KUDOS to Chivas!

jacqueline harley says :

do you know pension provider for glasgow bonding company who made chivas regal in glasgow duke street between 1976 and 1978 thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2760877240331/k2311a086/8.6.06