Mrs. Freshley’s Blueberry Cake Donuts  » Food  »
0.5
  • Freshley's, but what I found is a donut that really does not have a whole lot of blueberry flavor to be enjoyed
  • I even attempted to heat the donut up in the microwave in the hope that the heat would help to bring some additional blueberry taste to the surface, but unfortunately, that did not happen
  • At the time, I thought I was being ripped off having to purchase just one donut as opposed to being able to purchase a packaged box of donuts at a value price
  • I most definitely will not be purchasing this blueberry donut a second time and I will definitely stick with the Little Debbie Blueberry Muffins

• by GenesisOne

I was disappointed with Mrs. Freshley’s Blueberry Cake Donuts.

I had hoped that the blueberry donut would be as soft and flavorful as the blueberry muffins made by Mrs.

Freshley’s, but what I found is a donut that really does not have a whole lot of blueberry flavor to be enjoyed.

Much of the donut is plain and what blueberry flavor

is present is pretty weak.

What a shame and what a disappointment.

I even attempted to heat the donut up in the microwave in the hope that the heat would help to bring some additional blueberry taste to the surface, but unfortunately, that did not happen.

The donut itself was fairly soft though, but that minor plus cannot make up for ...

• the fact that the blueberry flavor was really disappointing.

I also did not like how I had to purchase this donut as a single pack, but maybe that was for the better since I did not care for it.

purchase a packaged box of donuts at a value price.

Turns out I actually saved some money and I did not get stuck with donuts that I would have to force down.

I most definitely will not be purchasing this blueberry donut a second time and I will definitely stick with the Little Debbie Blueberry Muffins.

Those are so incredibly better!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772370731/k2311a0723/7.23.09