Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge  » Cars  »
Highway 123 Between Seneca and Clemson, SC
  • I bought a Dodge Durango from Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge several years ago, and I have been completely satisfied not just with the purchase but with the service I have received ever since
  • I was not pushed into anything, and I actually enjoyed the process
  • The finance manager did not try and stack on unnecessary items and insurances, and my buying experience was very pleasant overall
  • The level of service at the dealership is absolutely amazing, and there is always someone able to help as soon as possible
  • I have never been at a car dealership where the managers didn’t hide in the back somewhere and avoid the customers

• by cbantly

There are many different places to buy a car, but most of them are just focused on making the most money from you possible and providing nothing after the actual sale. I bought a Dodge Durango from Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge several years ago, and I have been completely satisfied not just with the purchase but with the service I have received ever since. I feel like I was treated very fairly when I was shopping for the car, and my trade-in was accepted at a very fair price. I was not pushed into anything, and I actually enjoyed the process. The finance manager did not try and stack on unnecessary items and insurances, and my buying experience was very pleasant overall.

The first time I took my car back to them for

service, they asked me if I had encountered anything wrong with the vehicle. I explained that one of my key fob remotes was burning through batteries and that I had already replaced the battery twice in just a few short months. They offered to check it out for me, even though I was simply there for an oil change. After they checked the key fob, they came to me and said that it was a defective remote and that they could order one for about $80. I had the other remote so I didn’t have them do it, and figured I could deal with just one remote. The same service technician came to me in the waiting room about 10 minutes later and said that while they were rotating the tires they realized ...

• that one of them was deformed on the inside wall. They asked me if I had time for them to change the tire and I told them that I really wasn’t prepared to pay for that today. The guy looked at me funny and said you won’t be paying for it, this is something that we need to do. A couple weeks later I received a call telling me that my key fob was in and I could pick it up anytime I needed to and they would reprogram it for me. They never charged me a dime for the remote or the tire.

The level of service at the dealership is absolutely amazing, and there is always someone able to help as soon as possible. Anytime I take my car in for service,

I have the option to either wait or they have a driver willing to take me home. Even the salespeople are friendly and everybody seems to enjoy their job. The manager’s office is right on the showroom floor, and his door is open for anybody. I have never been at a car dealership where the managers didn’t hide in the back somewhere and avoid the customers! I can tell you that Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge is truly the best dealership in the area, and you will not be disappointed if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. A little side benefit is all the free car washes that I received, but that wouldn’t be enough to make me buy a car. I recommend Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge wholeheartedly; maybe I’ll see you there!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92307772320631/k2311a0723/7.23.09