Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Naked (252)  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I am always on the look out for a nice everyday eyeshadow that I will be able to use more often instead of saving for special occasions, which is why I bought the Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Naked when I saw it at Walgreens
  • It looks just like a matte brown color with a sort of greyish tint to it, so I thought it would be great for a simple brown look
  • However, when you swatch it, it is a very interesting color, not the color it looks like
  • On my skin, it is not too visible, unfortunately, because this eyeshadow is pretty close to my skin tone I suppose
  • I think it is a decent quality for a cheap price

• by Kelairyy

My favorite eye looks are neutral everyday looks that aren’t too dramatic or over the top because I tend to like “my face but better” looks, not bright blue or rainbow eyeshadow. I usually only use beige, brown, champagne, and bronze eyeshadows daily; the rest of my more colorful eyeshadows I save for special occasions like a party or dance or just if I feel like playing around. Those eyeshadows don’t get used too often.

eyeshadow in Naked when I saw it at Walgreens. It looks just like a matte brown color with a sort of greyish tint to it, so I thought it would be great for a simple brown look.

However, when you swatch it, it is a very interesting color, not the color it looks like. On my skin, it is not too visible, unfortunately, because this eyeshadow is pretty close to my skin tone I suppose.

Even though it looks pretty dark in the container, I could use this as a base eyeshadow because it hardly shows up. And when I swatch it, it definitely does not look like a plain brown.

It ...

• actually looks sort of like a purplish taupe/brown color. It kind of reminds me of MAC eyeshadow in Petina because Petina is also a really unusual color, only more purpley-taupe.

The Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Naked is hard to describe, but it is definitely a pretty unique color, not your typical brown eyeshadow. I think this looks great as a base eyeshadow color all over the lid when I do my taupe/purple smokey eye look.

Even though it looks brown, it gives eyeshadows a purpley tint if it is used as an all over lid color.

I think the pigmentation is decent for this eyeshadow depending on what color is is,

and since it is only around three dollars, I would definitely recommend trying these out if you don’t feel like paying fourteen dollars or more for a high end eyeshadow! However, this color may not show up on some people because it might be similar to their skin tone.

On my skin, you can see it, but it just won’t be too noticeable that you’d be able to see this from far away. This color is really interesting if you like brown/taupe eyeshadow looks.

I think it is a decent quality for a cheap price; obviously if you paid more the quality would probably be better, but for three dollars, I can’t really complain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772230631/k2311a0723/7.23.09