Mrs. Freshley’s Powdered Mini Donuts  » Food  »
  • If I am able to, I like to heat up these donuts in the microwave for a little bit so that I end up enjoying delicious warm donuts
  • Their convenient, small size makes them a good candidate for a snack to take when you are out and about and in need of a tasty and light snack
  • All in all, the powdered donuts and cinnamon donuts are the best donut varieties Mrs
  • Freshley's has to offer and I highly recommend these donuts, along with the cinnamon ones, as the flavors are quite good and strong and enjoyable as well

• by GenesisOne

I find Mrs. Freshley’s Powdered Mini Donuts to be almost as good as the cinnamon variety.

The reason I say “almost” is because I personally prefer cinnamon to powdered sugar, although the powdered sugar used on these donuts is really quite enjoyable and offers a real delightful flavor.

I also like how the donuts themselves are soft

and possess a fresh flavor.

If I am able to, I like to heat up these donuts in the microwave for a little bit so that I end up enjoying delicious warm donuts.

What a treat! What I also like about these donuts is the fact that I can take them with me while I am on ...

• the go.

Their convenient, small size makes them a good candidate for a snack to take when you are out and about and in need of a tasty and light snack.

The powdered sugar can get a little messy though, so be careful! All in all, the powdered donuts and cinnamon donuts are the best donut varieties

Mrs.

Freshley’s has to offer and I highly recommend these donuts, along with the cinnamon ones, as the flavors are quite good and strong and enjoyable as well.

I am really very pleased with these donuts and I like to purchase both varieties and mix and match so that I can enjoy both flavors at the same time.

Very satisfying!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307772100631/k2311a0723/7.23.09