Something to Talk About (starring Julia Roberts)  » Movies  »
  • Be warned for if you do not like sappy type of movies, then avoid this one
  • Maybe because I love sappy movies at times
  • Those boring nights at home with no movies to watch on TV, movies like Something to Talk About can make the cut for me
  • She is a very good actress and if she wasn't the one to act as Grace, I don't think the movie would work

• by eryana09

No woman would like it when she finds out her husband has been having an affair. That’s what happens to Julia Roberts, character, Grace in the movie Something to Talk About. Her husband in this movie is acted by Dennis Quaid and be

prepared for a tissue box next to you if you are the crying and emotional type.

Can their marriage be saved? Or is it going for the doom side? That is the main gist of what the whole movie story is all about. Be warned for if you do not like sappy type of movies, then avoid this one. It has a very slow moving pace, but strangely enough, I’m quite comfortable with it.

Maybe because I love sappy movies at times. Those boring nights at ...

• Something to Talk About (starring Julia Roberts)
      home with no movies to watch on TV, movies like Something to Talk About can make the cut for me. There are other characters too that will add to the drama of the story. I must say that the movie center-folds on Julia’s
      character, Grace and watch how she pulls herself together and how the emotions she played out. She is a very good actress and if she wasn’t the one to act as Grace, I don’t think the movie would work. 6 for this movie.

Andrew Leither says :

I have heard of the movie “Something to Talk About” but not too familiar with it. I am very familiar with Julia Roberts movies and stories, so this one should be really good can’t wait to get the movie, especially on D.V.D if I can and tell my friends about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112307772070631/k2311a0723/7.23.09