Nikon Coolpix S210 digital camera  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to treat myself for my birthday and got this little beauty in plum
  • I had been looking around for a digital cameras for weeks prior to being Nikon’s Coolpix because I didn’t have a camera at all and I thought it was time that I got one
  • Nikon is suppose to be one of the best brands for cameras out there
  • I bought my Nikon Coolpix S210 digital camera years ago
  • I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new digital camera

• by Liberty

The Nikon Coolpix S210 digital camera was my very first real camera. I decided to treat myself for my birthday and got this little beauty in plum. I had been looking around for a digital cameras for weeks prior to being Nikon’s Coolpix because I didn’t have a camera at all and I thought it was time that I got one. I went with Nikon because during freshmen year of college I took a few photography courses and my professors were obsessed with Nikon cameras. Nikon is suppose to be one of the best brands for cameras out there. I bought my Nikon Coolpix S210 digital camera years ago.

Here’s what I like about Nikon Coolpix S210: First of all it’s a great brand. If professional photographers love

it and it’s been around for so long how can you go wrong with that? My Nikon Coolpix has a zoom of eight times, great for every day picture taking and special events. One of the things that worried me about digital cameras is how hard it would be to use. My boyfriend has a digital camera that drove me crazy and even he can’t quite figure it out, but my Nikon Coolpix was very easy to use. The menu option was very clear cut. It’s multi-functional. Not only does it take great, clear, crisp photos but the video option on this camera was just as good. It picks up sound very well and has some sort of built in technology that minimizes the shaking from unsteady ...

• hands. I also like that my camera was made with Nikon’s famous lens, that’s what makes the pictures and videos come out so crisp and clear. It comes in a few color choices too, I went with plum. The camera has a wide LCD screen, it’s sleek and very compact. It’s small enough that I can stick it in my pocket. There’s also built in memory, on top of a memory card option and it can take continuous photos for panoramas. Did I mention how affordable it was? I got my Nikon Coolpix S210 for about $120 at Best Buy; they were having a special.

There were only a few things that I thought my Nikon Coolpix S210 could be improved on. As nice as the eight

times zoom is I would’ve really liked for it to have been able to go even further. I’m a journalism student and you never know when that extra zoom could come in handy. I also would’ve liked it more if my camera had the capabilities to directly link to the internet so I could use it as webcam. The last thing I would’ve liked out of this camera is to have a reverse image option. I’ve tried checking the manual and I don’t think that’s possible with the Nikon Coolpix S210. I just prefer to see a mirror image.

Overall I think it’s a great camera. The price is definitely a steal considering how great the brand is. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new digital camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162307772010631/k2311a0723/7.23.09