Dove Volume Therapy shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that it actually does work and works very well in fact for people like me who have fine, flat hair
  • I believe I got my bottle of Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo at Wal-Mart for around $3 or $4
  • I noticed that although it help add volume to my flat hair, it did tend to leave it a little dry
  • Overall I think Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo is a good shampoo for people with fine, flat hair
  • I would only recommend this shampoo if you’re only problem is lack of volume but if you have other hair issues this isn’t the best shampoo

• by Liberty

I have fine, very straight, flat hair and I’ve tried all sorts of hair products to help with volume. Everything from shampoo to special hair volumizers and even hair spray and teasing, things I hate to do to my hair because I don’t want to damage it, or worst lose hair. There are quite a few volumizing shampoos and conditioners out there and it can be overwhelming deciding on which ones to try out and then through trial and error find out which one actually works for your hair. One of the shampoos I’ve tried for added volume is Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo.

I’ve been using Dove’s Volume Therapy

shampoo for a year now and I’ve found that it’s one of the few volumizing shampoos that I’ve tried that does help add volume to my fine, flat hair. I like that it actually does work and works very well in fact for people like me who have fine, flat hair. It’s affordable too. I believe I got my bottle of Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo at Wal-Mart for around $3 or $4. This shampoo is also available at Walgreens, other drug stores and Target. Wal-Mart tends to have the better price. I like the design of the bottle because it’s rounded at the back and flat at the ...

• front for good gripping and handling, it’s less likely to be dropped on your toes. Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo comes in a fairly large bottle too, so you’ll be getting a good amount of product for very little money.

There were a few things about Dove Volume Therapy shampoo that I didn’t like. I noticed that although it help add volume to my flat hair, it did tend to leave it a little dry. My hair feels even drier and gets very frizzy if I blow dry it. If I leave it to air dry I still notice a little frizzy-ness but the worst is if I go

outside before it’s completely dry because the frizzy-ness just gets out of control. Eventually the frizzy-ness does die down because the natural oils in my scalp starts to weigh it down.

Overall I think Dove’s Volume Therapy shampoo is a good shampoo for people with fine, flat hair. It does the job of adding volume but it doesn’t take care of all of my needs. Just make sure to use the same conditioner with the shampoo or it might not work as well. I would only recommend this shampoo if you’re only problem is lack of volume but if you have other hair issues this isn’t the best shampoo.

sunita says :

i have one gift pack of dove but its written in korean laguage.there r wrote DOVE VOLUME THEARPY.i didnt get that what is this is it shampoo or conditioner.all rest of words in korean language pls help me

Galega says :

Dove Volume Therapy is a shampoo. You can freely use it like that only.

Liberty replies :

Hi Sunita, I can`t say for sure unless I see it because Dove Volume Therapy comes in a shampoo and conditioner form. But the way you can tell is if it looks like gel it`s a shampoo, but if it`s thick and creamy it`s a conditioner. Hope that helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307772000631/k2311a0723/7.23.09