Dove Volume therapy conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this design because it makes gripping the bottle easier
  • If you’re only hair problem is limp, boring hair then Dove’s Volume Therapy conditioner is a good conditioner to use with your favorite volumizing shampoo
  • If you have other problems like dryness or frizzy-ness this might not be the best choice because I’ve found that it doesn’t help with every hair problem just the one that it’s meant to

• by Liberty

I’ve tried many shampoos and conditioners to help with my flat, very straight fine hair. I’ve even tried different haircuts, different hairstyle, styling gels, hairsprays, etc. Nothing worked. A good volumizing shampoo is hard enough but finding a conditioner that works well with it is another story. There are so many volumizing products out there that it’s hard to decide which ones to try out first. One volumizing product that I’ve tried is Dove’s Volume therapy conditioner, I use it with Dove’s Volume therapy shampoo.

Right away I liked the packaging. Dove’s Volume therapy conditioner is rounded at the back but flat at front. I like this design because it makes gripping the bottle easier. You have no idea

how many times I’ve dropped a bottle of shampoo or conditioner on my toes and because my instinct is to jump when something drops on my toes my other foot ends up slipping on the slick bath tub. Yeah, showering can a very dangerous time for me. I also like that because one side is flat I can lay it down on my bathroom soap and shampoo hanger. Dove didn’t skimp with their therapy line because their Volume therapy shampoo and conditioners are the same size and the bottle size is fairly large. Usually conditioners come in a slightly smaller bottle than their shampoo of the same kind. Probably because people tend to use more shampoo than they ...

• do conditioners. I’ve been using Dove’s Volume Therapy conditioner for nearly a year now and I find that it works great. It does the job of adding volume to my hair, usually conditioners tend to weigh down hair. It works just as good with other shampoos too.

There were a few things about Dove’s Volume Therapy conditioner that I didn’t quite like. The first thing is that if you don’t leave the conditioner in long enough it won’t do the job, it’ll just wash right out. Of course if you use too much conditioner or leave it in too long it will weigh down your hair and that pretty much defeats the purpose. I also didn’t

like that the conditioner came out thick and chunky instead of creamy like other conditioners I’ve used. It makes spreading it all over my hair, making sure I get every corner harder. The parts of my head that doesn’t get conditioner ends up coming out flat.

Dove’s Volume Therapy conditioner works great with other shampoos, it’s affordable and it gets the job done. If you’re only hair problem is limp, boring hair then Dove’s Volume Therapy conditioner is a good conditioner to use with your favorite volumizing shampoo. If you have other problems like dryness or frizzy-ness this might not be the best choice because I’ve found that it doesn’t help with every hair problem just the one that it’s meant to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307771990631/k2311a0723/7.23.09