Dove Shine Therapy shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, while I was putting away hair products I noticed that Dove started coming out with all sorts of new shampoos
  • Dove has many different kinds of shampoos in their Therapy line for just about every hair problem out there
  • I believe I got my bottle of Dove’s Shine Therapy shampoo for around $4 at Walgreens but they’re also available at other drug stores, Target and Wal-Mart
  • I like that it doesn’t smell bad even though it’s not scented
  • If you have really dry hair though, definitely try another shampoo because this isn’t the right one

• by Liberty

I’ve tried many shampoos over the years, even more so while I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor. I don’t know what it is about working in retail but even at the worst stores being in a retail environment for more than one hour a day makes you want to buy something, even when there’s nothing to buy. Anyway, while I was putting away hair products I noticed that Dove started coming out with all sorts of new shampoos. Their angle wasn’t scents like some of the other brands, Dove’s angle was to fix hair problems. Dove has many different kinds of shampoos in their Therapy line for just about every

hair problem out there. One of their shampoos that I’ve tried is their Shine Therapy.

There were quite a few things about Dove’s Shine Therapy shampoo that I liked. The first of course is the price. I believe I got my bottle of Dove’s Shine Therapy shampoo for around $4 at Walgreens but they’re also available at other drug stores, Target and Wal-Mart. No doubt the price is cheaper at Wal-Mart. Dove doesn’t skimp on their shampoos, all of their therapy line shampoos come in a fairly large bottle that’s easy to open and close. I like the design of the bottles too. The bottles are rounded at the back but flat at ...

• the front making it easy to grasp and handle in the shower. If you’ve ever dropped a shampoo bottle on your toe you’d know why that’s important. I like that it doesn’t smell bad even though it’s not scented. It does a good job at restoring shine to my hair. I started using Dove’s Shine Therapy shampoo and conditioner during my hair coloring phase. It works great for damaged and color treated hair, it keeps the hair from breaking and looking dull.

There were also a few things about Dove Shine Therapy shampoo that I didn’t like. The first thing is that it kind of leaves my hair dry right after I get

out of the shower. It’s not super dry but I can still feel some dryness. It kind of leaves my frizzy too if I blow dry it or let it air dry but go outside before it’s fully dried. Eventually the frizzy-ness does die down though. It’s not scented but the shampoo sort of smells a tad like soap. It would’ve been nice to add a little scent to it.

Dove Shine Therapy shampoo is a good shampoo for those with dull, brittle hair but doesn’t work well for people with fine hair that’s prone to frizzy-ness. If you have really dry hair though, definitely try another shampoo because this isn’t the right one.

Dove Shine Therapy shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307771980631/k2311a0723/7.23.09