Redken Smooth Down Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m not sure when it all started but I’ve noticed that as I’m getting older, I’m only in my mid-twenties, that my hair has developed a mind of its own
  • I’ve never had that problem when I was younger
  • The best part is that it did all of that and still manages to keep my hair moisturize without weigh it down
  • Despite the price I would definitely recommend this shampoo because it really works and it’s been the only shampoo that’s managed to take care of all of my hair problems

• by Liberty

I have a lot of hair problems. I’m not sure when it all started but I’ve noticed that as I’m getting older, I’m only in my mid-twenties, that my hair has developed a mind of its own. I have fine, very straight, flat hair. On top of all that my hair is prone to dryness, probably due to the hot climate and scorching sun ray against my hair, and frizzy-ness. Oh and I shed like a cat. I’m not going bald or anything, at first I was worried but it turns out I shed a normal amount. It just scared me because I never noticed how much hair I lose each day until recently. I’ve never had that problem when I was younger. I’ve tried all

sorts of shampoos, conditioners and hair products out there but none of them would help me with all of my hair problems. I’d find a few products that would solve one problem or the other but not all. Then one Christmas my brother gave me a gift bag full of hair product goodies, his wife is a hair stylist, and among the things I got was a bottle of Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Redken Smooth Down Conditioner. Now, I’ve seen the brand before but I’ve never tried it.

I’ve used Redken Smooth Down Shampoo for several months now and I can’t believe how great this shampoo is. I can’t believe I went this long without ever giving it a try. It smells great, the scent is ...

• very light, doesn’t smell like shampoo either, not sure what it smells like but it smells nice. It comes in a nice, compact bottle, easy to store and pack away in my toiletry bag for when I go out of town. It works great for all of my hair problems. Like I said I have fine hair and shed like a cat but since I’ve used this shampoo I haven’t been losing as much hair and I’ve noticed that my hair has gotten thicker because of it. It’s good for damaged and colored treated hair too because it restores shine and keeps the hair strands from breaking. The best part is that it did all of that and still manages to keep my hair moisturize without weigh
        it down. It also helped tame my frizzy hair. The first day that I used my boyfriend noticed the difference right away and couldn’t keep from running his fingers through my hair.

The one negative thing about Redken’s Smooth Down Shampoo is that it’s a hard product to find. It also only comes in one size and the size is considerably smaller than other shampoos. Then there’s the price. This shampoo is not cheap. I got mine for free but the bottle costs about $12 to $15. Okay, so there were more than one negative thing about this shampoo.

Despite the price I would definitely recommend this shampoo because it really works and it’s been the only shampoo that’s managed to take care of all of my hair problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307771920631/k2311a0723/7.23.09