Martin Bashir  » People  »
1.0
  • Now, I know all of this since I found another documentary which was done by the famous journalist and talk show host Maury Povich which showed all the actual unedited interview which was at the time being recorded as well by Michael Jackson's own personal camera

• by Redtape

Most people might have become quite familiar with the British journalist Martin Bashir after he did a world famous documentary on the late Princess Diana. However, I mostly became familiar with this Martin Bashir after I watched his documentary on Michael Jackson sometime his trial of alleged sexual assault in the early 2000s. However, recently despite the fact that Martin Bashir is seen asa respected journalist, I have come to realise why he was ranked at number five in a poll of the 50 worst Britons.

Personally, I don’t know much about the man but I have come to dislike him because of the interview he

did with Michael Jackson which ended up portraying the King of Pop as a very disturbed individual even though Michael wanted Bashir to do it to clear his name. In the interview Martin Bashir asked Michael Jackson a lot of very offensive and personal questions which even though Michael obviously found them offensive, answered every single one of them wisely and sincerely. Nevertheless, once the interviews reached the public Michael Jackson’s responses had been edited to the point where only bits and pieces of these responses were used and these pieces were distorted in a way that made Michael’s answers seem childish and disturbing.

Now, I ...

• know all of this since I found another documentary which was done by the famous journalist and talk show host Maury Povich which showed all the actual unedited interview which was at the time being recorded as well by Michael Jackson’s own personal camera. I was able to see that Bashir’s documentary was full of lies for example when in Bashir’s documentary Michael looked as if he was admitting to sleeping beside the children in their beds. However, in Michael’s personal documentary it showed that Michael only said that he gave the children his bed to sleep in while he slept elsewhere. Also, in Michael Jackson’s
        documentary some of the questions become so offensive at one point that even Michael’s makeup artist steps in to argue with Bashir and his insolence.

These days I have not heard mucha bout the man Martin Bashir, but I do remember that when Michael died he had something to say as regards his death. This angered me since Bashir was the one who began to kill his spirit in the first place. It was even rumoured at one time after Princess Diana’s death that it was Bashir who helped kill her too. I honestly hope he is able to pay for the wrongdoings he did in this life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522307771850631/k2311a0723/7.23.09