A Troll in Central Park  » Movies  »
  • I was not a child any more at the time so I did not have much interest in it and I thoguht it was more immature than interesting
  • Thus, I think that I would not recommend it to be watched by the entire family but more little children since I think little children will appreciate it more
  • I don't remember finding anything wrong with the actors who played the voices in the movie though, and I thought the plot on a whole was tolerable
  • Nevertheless, I don't think that the movie A Troll in Central Park will stand up to some of the animated movies I see being released lately and in the late nineteen nineties
  • However, I believe that the reason why it might attract some attention would be because of the characters in the movie

• by Redtape

The first time I heard of the animated movie “A Troll in Central Park” was some time after it was released in the nineteen nineties. I was not a child any more at the time so I did not have much interest in it and I thoguht it was more immature than interesting. Thus, I think that I would not recommend it to be watched by the entire family but more little children since I think little children will appreciate it more.

There were things which I also did not like

about the animated movie. First of all, for some reason I hated the drawings althogh I cannot tell what upset me about them, I do know that I though the colours themself were jsut too bright. I don’t remember finding anything wrong with the actors who played the voices in the movie though, and I thought the plot on a whole was tolerable. Nevertheless, I don’t think that the movie “A Troll in Central Park” will stand up to some of the animated movies I see being released lately and in ...

• the late nineteen nineties.

The movie is about a friendly troll called Stanley who is different from all the other trolls because he has powers which makes him able to make things such as plants and flowers grow. The other trolls end up finding out about Stanley’s big secret on one occasion when he isn’t careful and he is banished from their midst to a big city where there are not many trees as punishment. A little boy ends up finding Stanley under a bridge and then they both end up becoming

friends. However, the leader of the trolls does not want Stanley to be happy so bad things come as a result which have the potential of harming the boy and other children, but Stanley keeps saving them.

The movie is one of those “finding your meaning in life” movies which is similar to many of the animated movies around now, especially ones from Disney. Thus it does not exactly stand out. However, I believe that the reason why it might attract some attention would be because of the characters in the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112307771830631/k2311a0723/7.23.09